Grafana 2.0 stable is now released and available for download.
rpm and generic binary tar packages for download as well as APT and YUM repositories. If your platform is not included, check the Building from source guide.
- Download page
- Installing on Debian / Ubuntu
- Installing on RPM-based Linux (CentOS, Fedora, OpenSuse, RedHat)
- Installing via Docker
- Migrating from 1.x to 2.x
What’s New in Grafana v2.0
- Read the What’s new In Grafana 2.0 article
- Try the updated demo site
- Watch the screencast Whats new in Grafana 2.0
New Grafana screencast episodes
To accompany this release there are now 5 new screencast episodes.
- Episode 3 - What’s New In Grafana 2.0
- Episode 4 - Installation & Configuration on Ubuntu / Debian
- Episode 5 - Installation & Configuration on Redhat / Centos
- Episode 6 - Adding data sources, users & organizations
- Episode 7 - Beginners guide to building dashboards